Can I get gas to my property?

A licensed plumber can visit your property and determine how gas will be connected to your property. A plumber will also determine if the site has any special conditions and what the next steps would be. To connect gas to your property, there needs to be no unobstructed access between the location of the gas metre and the direct line to the street. You may also be asked to remove shrubs or break concrete in order to connect gas to your property.

To find out more contact Scott at FXD Plumbing Sydney Inner West or Call Now on 0428 795 498.